Feeling overwhelmed by your responsibilities and desire to people-please?
With These Simple Tips, You’ll Set Healthy Boundaries And Take Back Your Life In No Time!
Many people feel overwhelmed by their desire to people-please in all facets of their lives.
You may feel the desire to people-please with your family, friends, and people you happen to pass on the street. Though wanting to please people is not inherently bad, people-pleasing has numerous negative effects on the people-pleaser.
For example, it sets unrealistic standards, puts self-care on the back burner, decreases self-esteem, and increases stress and anxiety. All around, this overwhelming sense to people-please is dangerous to your health and others around you.
Creating Healthy Boundaries Requires Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
Boundaries are like invisible fences that you use to separate your feelings, needs, and wants from other people’s feelings, needs, and wants. The benefit of setting boundaries is that you will be able to take back your life, increase your self-esteem, and build healthier relationships with those around you.
Unfortunately, many people have no clue how to begin setting healthy boundaries. There are many misconceptions and misinformation about boundary setting, which makes it difficult to know how to begin if you’ve never done it before.
In order to create and enforce effective and healthy boundaries, it is imperative to have the tools and skills for boundary setting. Like any other task, boundary setting takes practice and knowledge.
By reading this guide, you will learn many useful tips and tools for creating, setting, and enforcing healthy boundaries.
Here is what you will learn in this e-book:
- The definition of boundaries;
- The benefits of setting boundaries;
- The 6 main types of boundaries;
- Why setting boundaries can be difficult;
- How to set boundaries;
- The proper motivation for setting boundaries;
- How to define your own boundaries;
- How to enforce your boundaries;
- How to set boundaries while dating;
- How to talk about boundaries with a partner;
- How to set boundaries in a marriage;
- How to set boundaries with children;
- How to set boundaries at work;
- Why you need boundaries in the workplace;
- How to express your boundaries to your boss;
- What to do when you experience pushback from your boss;
- How to set boundaries with yourself, including financial, health, social media, and scheduling boundaries;
- The three most common boundary resistance techniques;
- What to keep in mind when you face pushback;
- How to handle someone who disrespects your boundaries;
- Ways to measure the success of your boundaries;
And much more!
Plus, you’ll receive these bonuses!
- Point-By-Point Checklist: View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point. It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
- Resource Cheat Sheet: You’ll get over 50 additional resources that will deepen your knowledge.
- Mindmap: A quick glance over this mindmap and you’ll get an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide.
You can own Healthy Boundaries together with all the bonuses for a mere $7.00 .
I’m delighted to have the chance to share this powerful guide with you.
Again, you will receive comprehensive and valuable insights for only $7.00.
Click the button below right now and take ownership of this valuable eBook TODAY!