Meet Brent Peak:
Your personal guide to relationship transformation
Brent Peak, LPC
Relationship Recovery Coach
Clinically-trained and Certified
I wanted to send a quick thank you for the amazing work you’re doing…and for the understanding and healing that I experienced…I also want to affirm that you are very gifted at what you do and I appreciate your efforts and genuine care. — L.B.
Welcome, and thank you for visiting! I’m Brent Peak, your Relationship Recovery Coach.
With thousands of hours of experience, I’ve shown countless couples, families, and individuals how to overcome emotional hurdles and master connecting communication skills so they can enjoy balanced, fulfilled, inner-empowered relationships.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- “We never talk, and when we do, all we do is argue.”
- “We don’t open up about how we feel anymore.”
- “I feel like I’m the only one trying to fix our relationship.”
If so, you’re in the right place! Whether your relationship has been a roller-coaster ride or you’re struggling to bounce back from a recent crisis, I’m here to help.
I teach struggling couples and frustrated families how to become connected communicators so they can enjoy the balanced, fulfilling relationships they’ve always desired.
I firmly believe that the 5 Relational Agreements are the ultimate solution to calming the chaos in your relationship. And I’m offering you a FREE workbook to guide you through these transformational agreements.
Click the button below to claim your workbook, and let me support you on your journey towards inner-empowerment!
More About Me…
- Husband, father, and avid hiker.
- Licensed Professional Counselor, certified by the State of Arizona.
- Owner of North Valley Therapy Services in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Trusted by other therapists to provide their clients with specialized treatment for relationship issues and severe trauma.
- Certified Sex Addition Therapist, specializing in support for couples and betrayed partners.
- Trained in Post Induction Therapy for childhood trauma by Pia Mellody.
- Trained in Relational Life Therapy by Terry Real.
- 5 years of experience at The Meadows as a family therapist and primary therapist, working directly with Pia Mellody and other Senior Fellows.
- Completed certification training in the treatment of personality disorders.
- Completed professional training in multiple methods of trauma treatment including Accelerated Resolution Therapy, EMDR, Multi-Channel Eye-Movement Integration, and Psychodrama.
- Other completed trainings include instruction in somatic therapy with Dr. Peter Levine, facilitating relationship workshops, Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy, hypnosis, complicated pain recovery with Dr. Jerry Lerner, and trauma treatment with Dr. Eric Gentry.