Here’s what I’m all about…
Brent Peak, LPC
Relational Resilience Coach
Clinically-trained and Certified
I wanted to send a quick thank you for the amazing work you’re doing…and the understanding and healing that I experienced…I also want to affirm that you are very gifted at what you do and I appreciate your efforts and genuine care. — L.B.
Thanks for stopping by! I’m Brent Peak, a Relationship Recovery Coach and Licensed Professional Counselor.
I’ve spent thousands of hours helping countless couples, families, and individuals overcome emotional difficulties and learn connecting communication skills so they can enjoy balanced, fulfilled, inner-empowered relationships.
Maybe you’ve said to yourself:
“All we ever do is argue. We can’t agree on anything.”
“We don’t open up about how we feel anymore.”
“I feel like I’m the only one trying to fix our relationship.”
If any of those apply to you, then you’re in the right place! Whether you have a long history of a roller-coaster relationship or you’ve only recently experienced a crisis you can’t seem to recover from, I know how to help you.
I give struggling couples and frustrated families the communication skills they need to calm the chaos and finally have the balanced, fulfilling relationships they’ve longed for.
I’m convinced that the 5 Relational Agreements are the best way to calm the chaos in your relationship, and I want to give you a free workbook to guide you through the Agreements.
Click the button below to get your workbook, and I look forward to helping you on your journey of inner-empowerment!
More About Me…
- Husband, father, and avid hiker.
- Licensed Professional Counselor, certified by the State of Arizona.
- Owner of North Valley Therapy Services in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Certified Sex Addition Therapist, specializing in support for couples and betrayed partners.
- Trained in Post Induction Therapy for childhood trauma by Pia Mellody and facilitated group therapy sessions alongside her.
- Trained in Relational Life Therapy by Terry Real.
- 5 years of experience at The Meadows as a family therapist and primary therapist, working directly with Pia Mellody and other Senior Fellows.
- Completed certification training in the treatment of personality disorders.
- Completed professional training in multiple methods of trauma treatment including Accelerated Resolution Therapy, EMDR, Multi-Channel Eye-Movement Integration, and Psychodrama.
- Other completed trainings include instruction in somatic therapy with Dr. Peter Levine, facilitating relationship workshops, Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy, hypnosis, complicated pain recovery with Dr. Jerry Lerner, and trauma treatment with Dr. Eric Gentry.
- Trusted by other therapists to provide their clients with specialized treatment for relationship issues and severe trauma.